Please nominate a colleague for one of the AzLA Service Awards! This is a great opportunity to recognize individuals and groups making a difference in Arizona libraries.
We don’t have any nominations yet and the deadline is August 15. All that is needed are for two of you to write a letter of support and fill out a nomination form. The awards are presented at the AzLA Awards Luncheon at the Annual Conference.
AzLA Service Awards include:
- Library Leadership Award
- Newton & Betty Rozenzweig Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Library Service Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Sharon G Womack Outstanding Library Technician Award
- Outreach Services Award
- Outstanding Decision Maker Award
- AzLA Outstanding Youth Services Librarian Award
- Follett School Librarian of the year Award
- Outstanding Library Board
- Library Support Staff Scholarship Award
- Louise A. Stephens Memorial Scholarship
- Library Volunteer of the Year Award
Please let your contacts know and take an hour to write a support letter for a deserving colleague!