The deadline to nominate a colleague for one of the AzLA Service Awards is August 19! This is a great opportunity to recognize individuals and groups making a difference in Arizona libraries. All that is required is a nomination form and a minimum of two support letters. The awards are presented during the AzLA Awards Luncheon at the AzLA Annual Conference. Take an hour of your time and nominate somebody you know is deserving of recognition.
- Library Leadership Award
- Newton & Betty Rosenzweig Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Library Service Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Sharon G. Womack Outstanding Library Technician Award
- Outreach Services Award
- Outstanding Decision Maker Award
- AzLA Outstanding Youth Services Librarian Award
- Follett School Librarian of the Year Award
- Outstanding Library Board Award
- Library Support Staff Scholarship Award
- Louise A. Stephens Memorial Scholarship
- Library Volunteer of the Year Award
Ingrid Trebisky is Chair, AzLA Service Awards Committee, and Assistant Manager and Youth Services Librarian, Woods Memorial Library.