Every year AzLA recognizes library professionals from across the state at our Annual Conference. Though we have postponed the conference this year, we feel it is more important than ever to recognize our members who have performed through all the challenges of the past year. Do you know someone who has shown outstanding leadership? Someone setting a standard in Teacher librarianship. Maybe it is even you who has a great career idea or has implemented a great initiative. Then nominate yourself. These awards are for people who have stood out among their peers. Chances are you know someone in your own library who is deserving of a service award. The association depends on its membership to identify worthy candidates, so please consider nominating a colleague today for one of the following awards.
Nominations for an AzLA Service Award include the Nomination Form together with a minimum of two (2) additional letters of support. Deadline to submit is October 15th, 2021.
- Library Leadership Award
- Newton & Betty Rosenzweig Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Library Service Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Sharon G. Womack Outstanding Library Technician Award
- Outreach Services Award
- Outstanding Decision Maker Award
- AzLA Outstanding Youth Services Librarian Award
- Follett School Librarian of the Year Award
- Outstanding Library Board
- Friends of the Oro Valley Public Library Support Staff Scholarship Award
- Louise A. Stephens Memorial Scholarship
- Library Volunteer of the Year Award