2018 AzLA Regional Forum
See the agenda and presenters at the Regional Forum page.
We are reaching out to Arizona librarians near and far: To rural and remote librarians that might not have the opportunity to attend the AzLA Annual Conference; library and information students; academic librarians and professors who teach distance students; and urban librarians who may be interested in networking, mentoring, and professional development opportunities. We have something to offer all of you!
The 2018 Regional Forum will feature sessions on equity, diversity, inclusion, and access from academic and public librarians around Arizona. Tours of the University of Arizona Libraries and iSpace will also be available, as well as a planning session for the 2019 Young Adult Summit.
We will feature opening and closing keynote speakers to set the day and bring the day of learning to a close around the “Libraries Transform Because Access Equal Opportunity” theme. End your day with happy hour to relax and refresh with colleagues and friends.
Date and Location
Friday, April 27, 2018
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
University of Arizona Main Library, 1510 E. University Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85721
- Arizona State Library, Archives & Public Records
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- University of Arizona School of Information Knowledge River Program
- $50 early bird registration until April 1. Limited scholarships will be available for AzLA members at the early bird rate. Please email Gina Macaluso, firstname.lastname@example.org your name and one sentence about need for a scholarship. Scholarships for travel expenses will be considered by the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records department.
- $60 after April 1
- $75 non-members (AzLA members receive a $25 discount on regional forum registration fees and $100 discount on annual conference registration fees)
- Registration fees includes lunch.
Online registration closes Wednesday, April 20, at 4:00 pm. Walk-in registration is available the day of the event. Only cash or checks will be accepted for walk-in registration on April 27.
AzLA President, 2017-18